Terms & Conditions
Just Move In is owned and run by Ethical Introductions Ltd (09280849). In the remainder of this policy, references to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refer to Ethical Introductions Ltd.
By using our service, either over the phone or by registering on this site, you authorise us to act as your authorised agent to instruct, as applicable, third parties to, among other things:
- Process your official change of address orders for services such as, but not limited to council tax, water, sewage, electoral role, broadband, gas and electricity;
- Remove or suppress your name(s) and address(es) from mailing or marketing lists or other databases;
- Facilitate the ordering of energy and telecommunication services;
- Make introductions to third party brokers working in partnership with us such as but not limited to insurance and broadband.
Sharing Personal Data
Due to the nature of the business we will, at the request of the customer or when legally sound to do so on behalf of a landlord or managing agent, transfer your data to third party organisations, in order to set up the required service(s). Before we supply such data we must have the following from the 3rd Party:
- An agreement in place regarding the use of the data and confirmation that they will only use the data for the agreed purpose. Such agreements will be reviewed by the Operations Manager regularly;
- Confirmation that they are registered with the ICO as a Data Controller and have the required purposes. (This will be checked on the DPA register online).
User Assumes Responsibility
Any agreements you enter into as a result of us passing on your information to third parties are entered into between you and said third party organisations. We are neither a party to any contracts nor do we assume any responsibility for the consequences of such agreements.
As per the industry norm, in some cases we may receive a commission from introducing you or registering you with a service provider. The commission goes to pay for our time and enables us to diligently manage a lot of the administration involved. The commission amount will vary depending on the supplier, the product or service you sign up to. By using our service, you consent to us receiving commission payments.
Financial Conduct Authority
We are an appointed representative of Higos Insurance Services Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the FCA.
Jurisdiction and enforceability
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
In the event of a dispute in connection with or arising out of these Terms and Conditions, English law will apply.
We aim to provide a high level of service to all our customers but occasionally things can go wrong. When this happens we will do everything we can to put things right and assist you. If you have a complaint about our service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright & Trademarks
Copyright © 2018 Ethical Introductions Limited. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of third party organisations. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
If you wish to contact us in writing, or if these Terms require you to give notice to us in writing, please contact us at:
Just Move In, Barclays Eagle Labs, 300 Poole Road, Bournemouth, England, BH12 1AZ